Sorry it didn’t work out 🙁
Unfortunately, you and your garment are not the perfect fit.
We’d like for you to have a match made in style heaven…
We understand that shopping online can be a little tricky, therefore we’ve tried to make our returns policy as simple as possible.
– All sales on this website are processed in New Zealand Dollars.
– All returns are handled via email
– Remember to tell us whether you want a credit note, exchange or refund.
RETURN POLICY (THE SMALL PRINT)
– Returns can be made up to 30 days after receipt of your goods
– Goods must have original tags and be in an unused and resellable condition
– Please try to keep the outer bag in good condition so we can re-use it
– No make-up marks or perfume/deodorant smells!
– Fold them neatly, keep swing tags intact and place in the original package
– We cannot accept items that have been worn or washed
– If an item is returned after the 30 day return period, The Dressing Room reserves the right to issue a credit note rather than a refund
– The Dressing Room is not liable for the loss of an item being returned, therefore we recommend that you return it via courier and keep your tracking number as a reference
SENDING YOUR RETURN BACK TO US
– First email us at email@example.com
– Include your name and address
-Send your return to:
The Dressing Room
42 Devon Street East
New Plymouth 4310
– We’ll send your exchange back to you with no charge for postage
– Credit notes, exchanges and refunds will only be given once we have received the item back
– Faulty items are to be returned to us or we may offer to arrange a repair
– We will happily pay your postage costs, please include your postage receipt with your return
– Once we receive the item a replacement will be sent to you
– If we are unable to provide a replacement a refund may be offered
Credit notes are valid for 1 year.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on
06 929 3744